Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Updates on me life...

I am working part time in Aus Ed now...administration work, typical 9-5pm work. With extra time to even blog and check mail. Well... its like staying home but i get paid... haha what a Blessing!

Alrite... the updates are, i have gotten a reply from SQ, and it seems i have to refill some documents and hopefully it will pass through the government for a succesful work permit. By the way... the month of june has been a bit relaxing and just meeting up with friends as well. I met up with my ex-colleagues and are just thrilled to find how much we can still 'click' even after half a year we haven't met. But sadly, a galfren who is my ex-colleague and ex-housemate has left to KL to work and i miss ya darling Amelia! haha... make sure u take of yourself over there! and dont forget me k~!

N lately, i have been taking dance classes at a local church grounds. Its been an amazing month of june as we learnt Rhumba, a type of ballroom dancing every once a week on mondays! and also i had a very good partner to dance with. If u are reading this partner, hats off to you! I think u got the talent, besides football! And also a dear girlfren Erin, has been going for classes with me and i am going to be lonely once she leaves for KL to start her research work. We are going to learn Rock n roll nex week! hehe... all for the 70's dance~

Anyone interested to join me, can give me a call and we can go together! its open to anyone and only need to pay rm20 for the facilities, air cond and stuff...its taught by a Prof. and his wife who just love dancing! and they are awesome!

And as for the latest poem before this, it just says what my heart wanted to say, though it sounds depressing to some, i guess our human hearts just cant escape the trials of life...even though i'm not living in the third world country, but i do have some faith struggles and as a fren always says, " Temptations are great!" and if not faced well...can really lead to something worse!