Saturday, February 25, 2006

BABY just out

Baby :Mommy, when will i be out?
Mom: Baby, please dont kick me by the side, you'll know when you come out.

Baby : But mommy, I want to see the world!
Mom : Oh, but the first thing you'll do is Cry!

Baby : Mommy, What is cry? Is it the voice i hear singing to me while i'm swimming in here?
Mom : Baby, you'll be good, daddy has been singing love songs to you and not me...

Baby : Mommy, what kind of a world is out there?
Mom : Oh there's everything here. But one day you might hate me for bringing you out to this world.

Baby : Why will i hate you?
Mom : You will hate me for loving you!

Baby : Mommy, I dont understand, i want to come out now!
Mom : Wait, your time will come.

Baby : Mommy, tell me how can i hate you when u love me so much?
Mom : I will tell you when the time comes.

Baby: Mommy, then tell me how i can love you more and not hate you someday.
Mom :Sure. I will teach you everyday by showing you how to love by loving you.

******************************************************************************************************************************
* Just a little something for a friend who is about to give birth today. I remembered a verse that goes like this, "Teach the child the way he should go, and when he grows up, he will not turn away from it."
* Teach them love, kindness, gentleness , patience and most importantly a love for God and they will learn everything else.
* Little Baby, Time will come when You'll find all the answers, right now, just let ya mommy kiss you everyday with love.

No comments: