Monday, July 11, 2005

A day at a time�K

The previous week was tiring, challenging, surprising, mixed of emotions and to sum it all, its been Bizarre! I wish I had more time to reflect back my week. So here I am writing to tell you�K One day at a time�K

Sometimes when we rush through things�K with so little time to reflect back,it really saps your spirit out. This was what happened to me. I got through to 2nd interview that required house-to-house salesmanship thingi and it was by God��s grace I completed the ��field evaluation�� with quite high colors. All thanks to the Lord��s training in all those camps and mission trips I��ve been. I thankthe Lord that He was my personal trainerJ

Final interview was just relaxed and free. I got selected for 2weeks advance training before they will decide to fully employ me. For your info, it��s a marketing firm and after the final interview, I had been feeling soar and sad.Why? Well I still haven found out y.It was by God��s grace that I managed to be selected as the final few but my feelings were getting harsh on me. I needed to be comforted. i was sad and quiet.

A final answer to my prayer came when a fren invited my family over to his grandmother��s place in Pengkalan hulu, Perak. It was a blessing in disguise for all of us. I may not know exactly what others had been feeling that week but this little retreat really brought us out for a fun filled weekend. We had durians for lunch and dinner and free flow of rambutans and langsat. It was a fruit haven!!! My family and I and a close fren even drove over to Betong, Thailand for a makan-makan excursion! Haha�K it was great.

And today�Kwe tried to find the waterfall and saw the opening of Gendang Cave and we ended up by a stream in a rubber estate eating Durian again! I even got a chance to ride behind a mini jip all along the rubber plantations�Kstanding up! AWESOME!!!

Ok�K..so i had fun today�K but I still worry about tomorrow. I start my training at 9.30am. my other days starts at 12-9pm. Cool ? haha�K. Will let ya know if it is cool.
But one thing that kept me going was the Word of GOD. I managed to get myself together to ask the Lord for forgiveness and to ask Him to lead me in this new job. He gave me Galatians 6. Each verse spoke so much as if it was meant for me as I start work. And I m deeply blessed because God revealed this to me. All glory to GOD!

THE BEST LESSONS WE CAN EVER GET ARE FROM THE BIBLE. TO BE A SERVANT LEADER, A GOD-BASED PERFORMANCE EVALUATION IS WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR.

No comments: