Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A BOWL OF CHERRIES


Hi Wonderful people!

I have decided to change into a new look... well of course the blog only lah~ i havent done any plastic surgery k... and nope i havent changed my hairstyle...hmm...'that' i am still thinking of whether to cut my hair after or before my graduation....hmm...comments? haha...

Ahh well... i love your feedback on my new look~ Pls feel free to leave comments! i Will do my best to improve further... now with all the time i have to go online and all..shh.... *whines*...I dont want to go to work....

Yeah about my latest update on getting a job... i have been called for yet another interview this afternoon...Accounts assistant? i dont think i am cut out for this.... Lord,... just let me through this interview...for better or for worse...you know i would prefer to other things.... Oh well.. Inspirations come from God and His plans are always better than mine...^SALUTE!>

No comments: