Monday, March 13, 2006

Out of the morgue...

Yes... test results... the round spot is now red and rosy...and no you cant have a Bite! hehe... the doctor says its at bottomline after he meassured its redness to be around 1cm. So he gave me a negative! *Phew!....its all over....I dont have Tibi and i dont need to take any X-rays to prove anything. HEALTHY!!!!!! yaya...

Ok....so application will be underway. Will send all the rest of the documents tomorrow. Nope i wont be putting up another picture of a death scene...haha....sorry i scare ya all...it was not my intention...but i take a pic of every part of body that gets some weird treatment...just like my thumb the other time.... come to think of it...why do i have all this weird things? ahha.....bah...it makes me special...*wink* anyways.... my thumb is back to normal...no more blacky...but still sensative...if u had missed my horrible thumb pictures... check out the May 2005 postings...the ugly pics are there.

Gosh....have you guys heard any Hokkien songs? this song i'm hearing is horrible! wanna laugh but cannot laugh...haha... never ever ask any hokkien to sing puhhhhleaseeeee..... especially rap...

Out of the morgue is an illustration,it doesnt mean i've been there but i have been in there in my spirit... feels as if its total death... i cant seem to find my future, nothing is certain and i am not having an income. Self-struggle seems to get a hold of me. oh...bah....pray for me yah...

No comments: