Monday, May 02, 2005

I'm back but hurting.....

hahha..yeahhh back and hurting in the thumb!!!....
what? you were thinking some 'guy' had to do with it? hahha guess again....
i accidentally banged my right thumb by the car door yesterday and it has been hurting since! i cant' describe how painful it is but its sure is EXCRUCIATING PAIN!!! Last nite i couldn't even shut my eyes without 2doses of panadol. then woke up in the middle of the nite and the pain was throbbing... i was like... GOD! help me!!! i cant sleep i cant ease the pain and i dont have anyone. i was seroiusly praying in tongues for Him to help me....and then i fell asleep by His grace.

this morning woke up...the pain wasnt that great anymore...but my nail had turn black and my thumb a swollen marshmallow! i put ice to ease the pain... now i'm at Cybercafe writing this. so ya...please pray for my 'malang-ness'. 1st it was my right thumb getting pierced by my umbrella and now this...boy im one clumsy lot.

sorry for all the Missing in Action. i'm still in Kajang. staying for another week to wait for my results and then back home hopefully by 8 may for mother's day. there's a career fair this wed and thursday and i'm afraid i can't be able to sign any papers.please pray for my thumb. i also haven done any resume yet... please pray i get a job...then i know where i'd be...

and yes i would love to hear from all of you my frens... wherever you are... whatever you are doing..drop by here and leave me a note ya...*smiles*

No comments: